New website launched
CITA is proud to announce the launch of its new website. The website has been updated to pave the way for the introduction of an increased range of volunteer led services for charities. These new services include:
- Tech Surgery – The Tech Surgery provides charities with FREE independent advice to help them make better use of technology.
- IT Consultancy – Our IT Consultancy is a FREE service that can help you make better use of technology.
- IT Project Delivery – Our FREE IT Project Delivery service helps charities find the right skills for any IT or technology project.
The features of our new website include:
- New member section which volunteers and charities can use to find and advertise engagements.
- Volunteer accounts now contain more information including a copy of the volunteer’s CV or LinkedIn profile and a summary of their key skills.
- Improved search functionality allowing volunteers to search for engagements based on the skills required or by location.
- A number of new case studies have been added to the website.
If you are an existing volunteer then you will be prompted to update your account details the next time that you log in.
We hope you enjoy the new and improved website. As always please let us know if you have any feedback using CITA’s contact form.